Re: AUWG Draft Charter

Thanks for great job.  A few comments on the charter (compared against
current ATAG page)..

Typo: after "1. Scope", says "UAWG" rather than "AUWG"?

The page:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/
mentions an "draft implementation report" after "current work".  Has that
been dropped from "2. Deliverables"?

Are there any non-W3C entities we may want to liaise with in addition to
W3C working groups?

The timeline in the "2.2 Milestones" seems somewhat aggressive?    Do we
have the resources/capability to meet these deadlines, considering that
significant changes from this schedule must be documented?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST