Re: What is scope of "RDF Core"?

At 16:37 18/02/2003 +0000, Graham Klyne wrote:

>With reference to this comment:
>
>[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0166.html
>
>What do we consider to be the scope of "RDF core"?
>
>I think that RDF core consists of the bare RDF language, RDF vocabulary
>and RDFS vocabulary, with corresponding entailments and intended
>interpretations.  I.e. the scope of this working group.
>
>Any dissent?

I'm not sure why you are asking this question?  If you you need to take
this to the WG it should go on the comments list.

FWIW, I'm not sure why we need this term.  I've looked at a few cases where
its been used in comments and it seemed one could avoid using it
entirely.  I wonder also whether we need to check for consistent use across
documents.  Which documents contain the term, other than to refer to the WG?

Brian