Re: Quick -comments summary upto and including 2003-02-13

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Brian McBride wrote:

> >PFPS social meaning and RDF:
> >
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0191.htm
> >         Seth's comments are LCcomments until we know otherwise - bwm.
>
> Typo in the URL - should be an "l" at the end, but apart from that, is this
> the right link?  I don't see that message from me in the archive.

That thread in the archive has a message from Seth - you indicated in a
followup to the last conspectus that we'd treat his message as a LC
comment unless we heard otherwise.

Random act of violence against bread: whole pint.
  -- extract from the "Hawk the Slayer" drinking game