RE: Datatyping, rdf:type inappropriate

Well, how would you then indicate which of the following
graphs are intended:

   ?s ?p xml"<xsd:integer>10</xsd:integer>" .

or

   ?s ?p xsd:integer"10" .

???

I would presume that we don't want to start analyzing the
XML literals to guess which are non-XML typed literals
versus real XML literals.

> (although I still think that it's better
> to have only primitive datatypes and describe
> the composed ones directly in RDF)

I'm not sure I follow you. Examples?

Patrick