Re: schedule to last call?

On 2002-03-20 13:25, "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> Apr 05  Schema WD published?

Probably doable, insofar as the datatyping portions are concerned,
with the caveat that it will reflect what is agreed upon at that
point and may require non-trivial modification should we decide to
revamp the DT solution in any way (but I guess that's part of the
definition of a working draft ;-)

> all:     Are there any holidays or other outages that will affect the
> schedule?

Easter.

> editors: Do you commit to achieving this schedule?

Will certainly try.

> all:     ... I'd like to identify specific reviewers
> for each document.

I hope/plan to review both primer and syntax-- though unfortunately I
cannot provide an absolute commitment as it will be time-permitting, in
and around other critical work (both for the WG and for my 'day job')
and there is real chance I may not be able to review them at the level
of detail needed.

Patrick