RE: incomplete datatyping (was: Re: datatypes and MT)

Please see my discussion of prescriptive versus descriptive
role of rdfs:range in my recent summary of the X proposal.

Also, forgive me, but has no'one else read section 3 of the
RDF *Schema* spec?

We're talking about rdfs:range here, not rdf:range, right?
                       ^

Patrick