Re: Broken link in CG FAQ

Hi Matthew,

> On Dec 14, 2023, at 4:29 AM, Matthew Atkinson <m.atkinson@samsung.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I wasn't sure if this was the right place to report issues with the CGs site
> - this link is on its footer; there doesn't seem to be a GitHub repo for
> reporting issues on the CGs site. Please let me know if I should have
> directed this elsewhere.

This list is fine. We do have a FAQ entry "Is there a suggestion box for Community and Business Groups?”
but it is a bit buried and also not entirely up-to-date. I will look into improving the availability (and accuracy)
of that info.

> On the CG FAQ, there's a broken link (actually the address works if you
> visit it directly, but clicking on the link itself doesn't do anything). In
> the answer to the 'getting started' question [1], the 'proposed a group'
> link doesn't do anything when clicked. But visiting its URL [2] separately
> does seem to work (albeit it doesn't look like focus is set to the start of
> the question, from a rough visual inspection).

I confirm your observation (and have seen it before). I just checked and I can
reproduce the issue in three different browsers. I’ll follow up and get back to you.

Thanks again,

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>