Re: Possible incorrect character reference

Hello Brandon,

The spec you referenced has been superseded last January, so you should be looking at this instead: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/#character-reference-state where I believe the incorrect reference is not to be seen anymore.

In case it’s useful: How to find the right spec to use when one is superseded?
From the top of the Table of Contents, click the “Table of contents” link which will take you to the front of the spec. From there, look for “latest published version”s.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org