Re: Problem encountered with www.topicsexpress.com

Hello Riju,

This isn’t anything we have authority over because we are not in the business of hosting websites (we create web standards, the blueprints for the web and websites).

I’m sympathetic to your issue and here’s how I’d proceed if it were me: Write the same mail you wrote us but send it to abuse@godaddy.com
That’s the email to use if you want to report any abuse with a website the registrar “godaddy” hosts, which happens to be where the page you found is hosted.

To find that out, use for example: https://www.whois.com/whois/
Type the address of the website: topicsexpress.com
Click “search”
That will take you there: https://www.whois.com/whois/topicsexpress.com and from this page you can see some details.
What matters in your case is: "Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com”

Good luck!