Re: Language Standards

Hi Coralie,

Ah, it sounds like there are quite a few associated legacy costs, but that
it's a matter of effort at the end of the day. This can be easily
solved, however. There is a script that converts articles/websites between
the varieties of English that can take care of this with relatively no
effort. Wikipedia uses this tool regularly to maintain its articles in a
certain English variety.

Would you be opposed to exploring this option?

Regards,
Varun