Re: All Standards at a glance (or two)

Hi Ian.

I'm glad you ask but doing this goes far above my knowledge.

Googling
http://images.google.com/images?q=w3c tech stack
I found
http://www.w3.org/People/shadi/Talks/2009/0825/WAI/Images/Recs.png
which I think could be totally or partially reused. Then the point
would be to keep it up to date.

Samuel

--
"Make sure that Office documents very well depends on PROPRIETARY IE
capabilities."