ISSUE-217: Further clean up of paths versus predicate
Path vs predicate clean up
Further clean up of paths versus predicate
- SHACL - Core
- Raised by:
- Holger Knublauch
- Opened on:
- Two small issues related to property paths were recently reported:
is about the overlap of sh:predicate and sh:path in property constraints.
PROPOSAL: Limit sh:path to blank nodes, i.e. its values must be paths, not predicate IRIs.
is about paths in validation reports
PROPOSAL: Rename sh:resultPath to sh:resultPredicate and limit it to IRIs.
- Related Actions Items:
- No related actions
- Related emails:
- Proposed next steps (was: Re: core remaining issues) (from email@example.com on 2017-01-09)
- Re: core remaining issues (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2017-01-08)
- core remaining issues (from email@example.com on 2017-01-06)
- shapes-ISSUE-217 (Path vs predicate clean up): Further clean up of paths versus predicate [SHACL - Core] (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2016-12-09)
10 Feb 2017, 00:06:34
Display change log