W3C

Canvas Accessibility Sub-Group Sub-Group

16 Jun 2014

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Mark_Sadecki, jaymunro, cabanier
Regrets
Chair
Mark Sadecki
Scribe
MarkS

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 16 June 2014

<scribe> Meeting: Canvas Accessibility Sub-Group Sub-Group

<scribe> scribe: MarkS

Implementations Update

->https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas#Implementation_Progress Implementation Progress wiki

RC: chrome was waiting for justin to get back from vacation to review the proposed changes. he is back, so hopefully we can land that patch in canary within the next couple weeks
... support for drawFocusIfNeeded is supposed to be supported by safari 8
... don't know about IE

MS: LC comment period closes on June 26th

Heartbeat Level 2

MS: Paul is looking for commitment to publish Level 2 Hearbeat

RC: I think Jay should add some text to the top about features that are currently not implemented

JM: addText and ...

RC: Everybody but IE has support for Path2D

JM: Path2d and all methods that operate on that.

RC: Take them out of your list, correct
... Path2D is implemented.

JM: So just the three that are not implemented
... i'll make those changes and check them in

RC: I'll review the draft after you push those then

JM: I'll request mike to publish a heartbeat

MS: maybe he can have it done by 6/24

Review of Task Force Work Statement

https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Canvas_Task_Force/Work_Statement

<scribe> ACTION: for MarkS to expand scope of work to include specification related to canvas [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Error finding 'for'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/users>.

<scribe> ACTION: MarkS to expand scope of work to include specification related to canvas [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-269 - Expand scope of work to include specification related to canvas [on Mark Sadecki - due 2014-06-23].

Next Meeting

MS: Next meeting is in two weeks. We will have to start prioritizing testing and finding coverage gaps
... That would bring us to June 30th

RC: Regrets for that day

[adjourned]

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: for MarkS to expand scope of work to include specification related to canvas [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: MarkS to expand scope of work to include specification related to canvas [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html#action02]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-06-16 22:38:45 $