W3C

Internationalization Working Group Teleconference

14 Nov 2012

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Richard, Addison_Phillips, Dave, matial, [IPcaller]
Regrets
Felix, Norbert
Chair
Addison Phillips
Scribe
Addison Phillips

Contents


Agenda and Minutes

Action Items

Update qa-byte-order-mark document

<r12a> http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open

Tell CSS about WG consensus on case folding

Contact Aharon about creating tests for unicode-bidi: isolate

Info Share

Korean Layout TF

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2012Nov/0006.html

<scribe> ACTION: addison: respond to Soon-Bum Lin about Korean Layout TF [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/14-i18n-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-159 - Respond to Soon-Bum Lin about Korean Layout TF [on Addison Phillips - due 2012-11-21].

richard: propose to publish as a Note, but first we need to do a review (public review) cycle
... published in both Korean and English
... and depending on resources available, does he have someone to review the translation?
... could set up an IG or could just use public-i18n-cjk@ list
... good to have an IG

<David> I agree with Richard - that we should use public cjk list

Future of IRI

Let's discuss our reaction again next week

AOB?

<David>hanks addison

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: addison: respond to Soon-Bum Lin about Korean Layout TF [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/14-i18n-minutes.html#action01]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.137 (CVS log)
$Date: 2012-11-21 20:32:23 $