See also: IRC log
<marie> hey fd. tu es en avance!
<tidoust> yo marie. c'est pas la bonne heure?
jeff: with tpac less than 1 month away, I didn't feel like I had enough of a sense of what's happening.
jeff: Send email to those who
have registered saying "sessions!" and "it's all about
... and indication of requested sessions.
IJ: I should reping SteveZ
<marie> [mix topics make the whole thing healthier]
IJ: Jeff in past talked about plenary agenda integrated into overall w3c agenda. SHould that affect our brainstorming?
jeff: Yes. I plan to talk about OWP and adjacencies in my talk.
<marie> +1 ebooks
jeff: some adjacencies are on
publishing, dnt-ng, ebooks, marketing, performance, net
... a few others as well
... the way that we want to address them overall in w3c is by having dedicated workshops to look at those workshops BUT since we are here, it makes sense to have someone (associated with the workshop) to try to have a tpac breakout...one per workshop topic
jeff: another one is social networking (Wendy Seltzer)
jeff: another is completeness of web application platform
IJ: CG updates
<jeff> +1 to having Ian do Part I
<scribe> ACTION: IJ to put draft list with contact info and people can sign up to do the contact. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/03-tpac-minutes.html#action01]
<jeff> +1 to having Ian do the next one as well
<scribe> ACTION: IJ to reach out to already registered people to invite them to propose sessions and look at existing ones and ones begging for a leader. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/03-tpac-minutes.html#action02]
<jeff> +1 to waiting for the 19th for that which we said we would do on the 19th
<marie> may be here: https://www.w3.org/2008/pr-firm/wiki/TPAC_2012
<marie> we have space for 300+
<marie> my guess is that there will be less than 100 people from TPACers
<scribe> ACTION: Marie and Ian to announce dev gathering [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/03-tpac-minutes.html#action03]
<scribe> ACTION: Ian to schedule next call [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/03-tpac-minutes.html#action04]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.137 of Date: 2012/09/20 20:19:01 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) No ScribeNick specified. Guessing ScribeNick: Ian Inferring Scribes: Ian WARNING: No "Present: ... " found! Possibly Present: FP Francois IA_XForms IJ IPcaller Ian Mcf SCXML SW_RDFWG S_Track Style_CSS TPAC Team_Comm VB_VBWG WAIT WAI_Team XML_XMLCore active dnt jeff marie masao___ tidoust timbl You can indicate people for the Present list like this: <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary <dbooth> Present+ amy WARNING: No meeting title found! You should specify the meeting title like this: <dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting WARNING: No meeting chair found! You should specify the meeting chair like this: <dbooth> Chair: dbooth Got date from IRC log name: 03 Oct 2012 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2012/10/03-tpac-minutes.html People with action items: ian ij marie[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]