See also: IRC log
df: follow up on Prague
... Dom has followed up with reminder to fill in detailed of test suite commitments
... there were presentaton on potnetial new partners with impementation proposals
... proposal from Logrus, ]init[ and Tilde
... other issues - important progress made in tool referencing area
... resolved through introduction of special, non data cateogry mark up
df: this solution was a special
element that was orthogonal to data categories
... currently only used compulsoraryily by mtconfidence score
... but owner of other data categoires, especially quality related one, should consider making use of this manditory
... this finished brief summary of prague face to face
... now return to open action items
df; shaun has one on revised intro example
df: there are several other
actions requiring new input to specification - from Tadej,
Pedro and others
... we will return to these also in editing session
shaunm: action 218 on its way, and section 232 in the next few days
pedro: confirms that he is able to addess 224 by tomoorw
tadej; can provide 223 by midday tomorrow
df;action 225 also for tadej
tadej: will forward that tomorrow
arle: also had some edits that need to be incorporated also,
tadej: will liaise Arle on this
<scribe> ACTION: arle to complete action 225 based on input from tadej [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-239 - Complete action 225 based on input from tadej [on Arle Lommel - due 2012-10-08].
df; will skip actions with felix as he can't make call
df; phil to complete 227 on provenace by next week.
df; dom has already circulated reminder for test suite committments
df: notes that we can have independent implementation for W3C conformance even if common libraries such as OKAPI used
leroy: action 231 completed so it
can be closed
... git hub is availalbe and mail has been sent
df: will extend action 231 for leroy on tests for param
yves: action is done, but awaiting comments on this post
df: close this action and pass actions to other data category holders
<scribe> ACTION: phil to apply its tool to proveance agents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-240 - Apply its tool to proveance agents [on Phil Ritchie - due 2012-10-08].
<scribe> ACTION: declan to apply its tool to mt confidence [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-241 - Apply its tool to mt confidence [on Declan Groves - due 2012-10-08].
<scribe> ACTION: phil to apply its tool to quality data catefories [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action04]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-242 - Apply its tool to quality data catefories [on Phil Ritchie - due 2012-10-08].
<scribe> ACTION: tadej to apply its tool to disambiguation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action05]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-243 - Apply its tool to disambiguation [on Tadej Štajner - due 2012-10-08].
daveL: so each of the above should provide an additonal example showing use of its tools
df: except for mtconfidence score
where it is matatory and should therefore replace the exisitng
... tadej action is already covered by 236
... have now covered all actions not covered by issues, now to cover issues
... issue 42 cvored already
<Arle> I'm having audio problems with the call. If I don't answer, that may be why. It's coming and going for me.
df: issue 48 in counting linebreak
yves: have provided solutions
though have not had much feedback
... consider it resolved
df: unless there are objections
to using the EBCEDIC value then close the issue 48
... issue 51 on too many global rules
<dF> Dave: Shaun's action on canonical names.. Thi should be probably extended as an annex
<dF> .. we should have a table to start managing this.
<dF> .. we do not have a canonical way how to couple HTML and XML attributes
<dF> .. it is obvious now, but there is actually no formal way to connect them
<dF> Shaun: in the spec?
<dF> Dave: it can be a normative annex
<dF> .. we do not say which HTML attribute corresponds to what XML attribute.
<scribe> ACTION: shaunm to extend his action for canonical data category list with canonical list of data attributes [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action06]
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find shaunm. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/users>.
yves: this topic has somewhat
overridden the more general problem of having too many global
rules with bad practice of selectors in global rules that break
if the document is changes
... will provide an example of this problems
df: should these be two separate issues
yves: yes, it should be a separate issue, I had pointed this out in response to provenance proposals
df: we need felix to split the issue
<scribe> ACTION: felix to split the issue of pointers from the issue of too many poor global rules as suggested by Yves [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action07]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-244 - Split the issue of pointers from the issue of too many poor global rules as suggested by Yves [on Felix Sasaki - due 2012-10-08].
df: there is an issue with use of keyword for domain info compared to dc.subject
yves: points out that keyword is a list of items rather than just one, so this doesn't work with out domain mapping issue
df: this needs a solution, but non offered on call
<Arle> ACTION: Arle to circulate editorial sequence for sections in editors' meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/10/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action08]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-245 - Circulate editorial sequence for sections in editors' meeting [on Arle Lommel - due 2012-10-08].