ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion)

Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion)

State:
pending review
Person:
Rachel Thomas
Due on:
November 22, 2012
Created on:
October 3, 2012
Associated Issue:
unlinkable-deidentified
Related emails:
  1. RE: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from Vincent.Toubiana@alcatel-lucent.com on 2012-11-15)
  2. RE: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from wileys@yahoo-inc.com on 2012-11-15)
  3. Re: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from chris.mejia@iab.net on 2012-11-15)
  4. Re: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from rob@blaeu.com on 2012-11-15)
  5. Re: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from ed@felten.com on 2012-11-15)
  6. Re: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from tlr@w3.org on 2012-11-15)
  7. Re: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from david@networkadvertising.org on 2012-11-15)
  8. Re: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from chris.mejia@iab.net on 2012-11-15)
  9. Re: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from gelman@blurryedge.com on 2012-11-15)
  10. Re: ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from ed@felten.com on 2012-11-15)
  11. ACTION-286: Propose DAA text regarding de-identification (for unlinkability discussion) (from RThomas@the-dma.org on 2012-11-15)
  12. Re: today's (24 October 2012) call: canceled (from ifette@google.com on 2012-10-24)
  13. Re: today's (24 October 2012) call: canceled (from david@networkadvertising.org on 2012-10-24)
  14. today's (24 October 2012) call: canceled (from aleecia@aleecia.com on 2012-10-24)
  15. Re: Agenda for 16 October 2012 call (from tlr@w3.org on 2012-10-17)
  16. Re: Agenda for 16 October 2012 call (from bszoka@techfreedom.org on 2012-10-17)
  17. Re: Agenda for 16 October 2012 call (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2012-10-16)
  18. Agenda for 16 October 2012 call (from aleecia@aleecia.com on 2012-10-16)
  19. Agenda for 16 October 2012 call (from aleecia@aleecia.com on 2012-10-16)

Related notes:

Date updated to reflect time period required for DAA feedback.

Brendan Riordan-Butterworth, 6 Nov 2012, 19:18:18

Note: On 2012-11-14, Rachel Thomas committed to deliver on this action item by Friday, 2012-11-16.

Thomas Roessler, 14 Nov 2012, 23:27:35

Re-assign to Rachel as per 11-14 meeting.
Update to Pending Review since the text was provided to the mailing list on 11-15:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Nov/0250.html

Brendan Riordan-Butterworth, 5 Dec 2012, 17:19:55

Display change log.


Matthias Schunter <matthias.schunter@intel.com>, Chair, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $