See also: IRC log
<jsderber> Hi, did you call in to the US number?
<Vero> I am on IRC, but can't reach you by phone
<scribe> scribenick: wbailer
<jsderber> Thanks for scribingWerner
<scribe> chair: joakim
Tuesday, dec. 7
keep 269 open
<Vero> about nb 293: I rewrote the properties' description according to the format that we had agreed upon, edited the change in the location property description and did other minor changes
<Vero> I could not upload the new version to SVN, so I sent the XML to WonSuk, Daniel and Joakim
<Vero> WonSuk can upload it next week he said
<Vero> if anyone can do it beforehand, let me know!
<Vero> but the action can be closed
<trackbot> ACTION-293 work with chris and raphael to update the properties of the ontology doc closed
<jsderber> Is it conected with action-294?
action 302 still pending
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - 302
<Vero> @Joakim: I suppose so, I don't really get the meaning of that action item
<Vero> action 347 is also closed, I sent my review 2 weeks ago on the list
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - 347
<jsderber> Veronique: Action 309 - Did you change anything of the markup of nomative/informative, probably with specific class to visualise?
<jsderber> Welcome Marcel!
<Vero> @Joakim: no, that action was on WonSuk
<Vero> I think he did it though
<Vero> Thierry gave him some CSS I think
<trackbot> ACTION-294 check together with other table editors option for clarifying type/role attributes closed
<jsderber> Veronique: how about action 311?
<Vero> my action 320 is still open, I had to have the new property syntax implemented to do it, I'll draft the answer as soon as the document is uploaded and can be shown to Dough
<Vero> @Joakim: I think it's closed, I finished rewriting the property table, that Raphael had started
<trackbot> ACTION-311 ontology doc editing particularly table, etc closed
<Vero> to be reviewed though :)
<scribe> ACTION: wonsuk to upload veronique's version to CVS [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-372 - Upload veronique's version to CVS [on WonSuk Lee - due 2010-12-07].
<Chris> I can review it (once the document is online somewhere(
320 is pending
<Vero> @Werner: yes, once the doc is online, I can send a draft answer to DOugh, he wanted to see how the updated property description was answering some of his concerns
<Vero> ... but it's still pending meanwhile
<trackbot> ACTION-329 Check if comment 2389 is in the document closed
<trackbot> ACTION-331 Check if comment 2398 is in the document closed
<trackbot> ACTION-332 Check if comment 2403 is in the document closed
<trackbot> ACTION-335 Check if comment 2404 is in the document closed
<pchampin> i can
<pchampin> I can hear you, but have no functioning microphone
<pchampin> sorry about that...
<pchampin> about my proposals
<pchampin> a number of them have been restated by Jean-Pierre in his mail
<pchampin> and will be discussed next week
<trackbot> ACTION-336 Check if comment 2405 is in the document closed
<trackbot> ACTION-338 Check if comment 2411 is in the document closed
<trackbot> ACTION-340 Check if comment 2417 is in the document closed
<trackbot> ACTION-341 Check if comment 2417 is in the document closed
<trackbot> ACTION-347 Check if comment 2410 is in the document closed
<jsderber> Veronique: What about changing "our ontology" to "this ontology" in the ontology doc?
<trackbot> ACTION-352 Re-organize the API document so that the return type interfaces appear in a later section closed
<Vero> @Joakim: was this on me? I though someone else had checked this out...
<trackbot> ACTION-353 Write an example of how the API is to be used, to appear in the API doc *before* the list of return type interfaces closed
<trackbot> ACTION-355 Provide example RDF files for the mapping target closed
<trackbot> ACTION-357 Restructure the list of "interfaces", as discussed on Thursday 4/11 closed
<trackbot> ACTION-358 Add descriptive information to some sections for example 3.1.1, and what is an "interface" closed
<Chris> the new version of the API document can be found at:
<trackbot> ACTION-359 Add type and value in all return types closed
<Chris> it would be good that someone checks out this version
<scribe> ACTION: florian to review Chris' changes to API document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-373 - Review Chris' changes to API document [on Florian Stegmaier - due 2010-12-07].
on 361: joakim sent mails to 5 vendors, CC to Philippe Le Hegaret, waiting for response
<trackbot> ACTION-361 Ask web browser vendors for feed-back on API spec closed
362 seems to be duplicate of 361
<trackbot> ACTION-362 Ask browser vendors for their opinion on the mawg documents. closed
<trackbot> ACTION-366 (with help of API editors) Add section in the specification: Sync Interface (for web service implmenters) and Async Interface (for web developers closed
<trackbot> ACTION-367 Verify what's the most exact word as (CreateDate or CreationDate) to a native closed
<scribe> ACTION: chris to change createdate to creationdate in the api doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-374 - Change createdate to creationdate in the api doc [on Chris Poppe - due 2010-12-07].
<scribe> ACTION: véronique to change createdate to creationdate in the ontology doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action04]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-375 - Change createdate to creationdate in the ontology doc [on Véronique Malaisé - due 2010-12-07].
ma: format vs ma:compression
are extended mime types defined for enough formats (see jean-pierre's comment)
for complete resource, ma:format could be enough when using extended mime type
joakim: propose to discuss on list until next meeting and then make a decision
368 is pending
<pchampin> I suggest to add an action to update the RDF ontology for createDate -> creationDate
<pchampin> he has done that, yes
<trackbot> ACTION-370 Send an e-mail about proposals from the RDF task-force closed
moved to next week
<scribe> ACTION: joakim to review LC 2393 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action05]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-376 - Review LC 2393 [on Joakim Söderberg - due 2010-12-07].
<scribe> ACTION: chris to review LC2393 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action06]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-377 - Review LC2393 [on Chris Poppe - due 2010-12-07].
<scribe> ACTION: wbailer to review LC 2395 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action07]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-378 - Review LC 2395 [on Werner Bailer - due 2010-12-07].
<scribe> ACTION: vèronique to review LC2395 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action08]
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - vèronique
<scribe> ACTION: tobias to review LC 2406 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action09]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-379 - Review LC 2406 [on Tobias Bürger - due 2010-12-07].
<scribe> ACTION: felix to review LC 2406 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action10]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-380 - Review LC 2406 [on Felix Sasaki - due 2010-12-07].
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/ Werbner/Werner/ Succeeded: s/scrinign/scribing/ Succeeded: s/ear/hear/ Found ScribeNick: wbailer Inferring Scribes: wbailer Present: joakim veronique(irc) chris(phone) marcel(phone) werner pierre-antoine WARNING: Replacing previous Regrets list. (Old list: Wonsuk, Tobias, Felix, Florian, Jean-Pierre) Use 'Regrets+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list, such as: <dbooth> Regrets+ jean-pierre, florian, felix, tobias, wonsuk, daniel Regrets: jean-pierre florian felix tobias wonsuk daniel Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0145.html Got date from IRC log name: 30 Nov 2010 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html People with action items: chris felix florian joakim ronique tobias v wbailer wonsuk WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]