See also: IRC log
<trackbot> Date: 13 April 2010
<kierry> newnick kerry
<dongmei> hi, Kerry, it's me, Dongmei
<kierry> hi dongmei -- welcome!
<kierry> Are you on the phone this week -- it works much better!
<dongmei> i am not quite familar with irc
<dongmei> could you tell me the phone number?
<kierry> dongmei, Phone number: +1.617.761.6200 (Boston) or +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice) or +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol) Conference code: 7769 ("SSNX")
<kierry> newnick kerry
<dongmei> yes, dialed
<dongmei> there is no voice?
<kierry> dongmei -- i think your line is creating a lot of noise for everyone
<dongmei> yes, i'm fine
<michael_> can't hear...
<Payam> heavy noise
<michael_> just me??
<vhuang> I cannot hear.
<kierry> Holger, I can't hear you
<Payam> can't hear either
<vhuang> Too much noise.
<Arthur> heavy noise here too
<kierry> i think that is dongmei, currently at MIT, I thnik
<dongmei> i'm at mit now
<dongmei> hi, laurent
Dongmei is a visiting scholar at MIT (Boston)
Part of a group working on Standards in China
<Holger> ScribeNick: laurent_lefort_cs
Kerry reminding everyone the content of our charter
The decision to make today is whether we make a Member submission or not.
Question to everyone: are there member organisations wishing to lead / develop that member submission?
The answer from the group is negative.
Next motion: proposal to retract this deliverable from the objectives of the XG.
No comments on the proposal.
Vote to retract the member submission (+1 = agree to retract)
<dongmei> i go with 0, i need to learn much
Conclusion of the vote: decision by the XG to retract the submission
<kierry> ACTION to kerry adjust wikki and report to W3C
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - to
<scribe> ACTION: kierry to adjust wiki and report to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/13-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - kierry
<scribe> ACTION: kerry to adjust wiki and report to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/13-ssn-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-15 - Adjust wiki and report to W3C [on Kerry Taylor - due 2010-04-20].
Arthur: what is the result of the group if we don't do the submission?
Holger: the topics will be covered in the semantic markup report but not formalised as a submission
michael: since last meeting received comments from Luis
Luis: I have work on an example with Carlos Rueda
Go to the Vaisala individual http://mmisw.org/browser/individuals/1100099319/
Laurent: the OWL is quite verbose but that's normal
Luis: explaining how to navigate from the sensor to the description of each quality/capability
<kierry> I still can't find the example!
Michael: does the example handle the cases where the accurACY DEPENDS ON THE CONDITIONS (E.G. THE WIND SPEED)?
Michael: am I missing something?
Luis: no, this is correct. The example does not handle this.
<michael_> kerry, follow Luis last posted link, then All Individuals, then WM 30
<lbermude> Subclass of MeasurementCapability -> MeasurementCapabilityWithCondition
Luis: Capability with condition is a special type of capability
vincent: question on the use of operational restrictions for measurement capability
vincent: can you have different conditions leading to different capability values?
Luis: yes, need more
... asking if the example of the wiki page is available in RDF
<scribe> ACTION: Luis to extend the MMI example with measurement capabilities with conditions [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/13-ssn-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-16 - Extend the MMI example with measurement capabilities with conditions [on Luis Bermudez - due 2010-04-20].
<scribe> ACTION: Michael to upload the RDF corresponding the the wiki page example [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/13-ssn-minutes.html#action04]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-17 - Upload the RDF corresponding the the wiki page example [on Michael Compton - due 2010-04-20].
<kierry> laurent: i cleaned them up a few minuutes ago!
Laurent: asking who want to help
to tidy the wiki pages (call for Cory for help on the Semantic
... asking everyone to close the actions which are finished
Kerry: I have closed as much as I could except one for Luis I was not sure.
<lbermude> yes closed
Michael: Luis send me a powerpoint to start from. I'm planning to do this very shortly.
Laurent: I think the date is first week of May.
<scribe> ACTION: Michael to report on EGU presentation to be delivered by Simon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/13-ssn-minutes.html#action05]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-18 - Report on EGU presentation to be delivered by Simon [on Michael Compton - due 2010-04-20].
Kerry: It's the time to submit a workshop proposal at ISWC (Shangai) for the Semantic Sensor Network workshop
Kerry: calling for expression of interest for this workshop
Q.: what is the submission deadline for the workshop, for the papers?
A. around september
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135 of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/organisation/organisations/ Succeeded: s/aM i MISSING SOMETHING/am I missing something/ Succeeded: s/date are/date is/ Succeeded: s/submiit/submit/ Found ScribeNick: laurent_lefort_cs Inferring Scribes: laurent_lefort_cs Default Present: Holger, kelsey, +1.716.688.aabb, kerry, michael_, Arthur, laurent_lefort_cs, Payam, [MIT528], +1.937.775.aacc, +1.937.775.aadd Present: Holger kelsey +1.716.688.aabb kerry michael_ Arthur laurent_lefort_cs Payam [MIT528] +1.937.775.aacc +1.937.775.aadd Regrets: Oscar Krzysztof Found Date: 13 Apr 2010 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2010/04/13-ssn-minutes.html People with action items: kerry kierry luis michael[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]