From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday February 16, 2010
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +220.127.116.11.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Lee Feigenbaum
- Scribe: Ivan Herman (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-02-16
- Comment handling - see http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
- Liaisons - Anything to report?
- RIF WG (Axel)
- RDB2RDF WG (Orri)
- eGov (SteveH)
- Service Description issues: Greg's summary, in particular:
- Design of available graphs
- Support for property functions
- Any POWDER expertise?
- http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/issues/43 - does the SD support entailment regimes that vary from graph to graph?
- Proposal: No.
- Alternative aggregate design from commenter Emmanuele Della Valle
- Any volunteers to advocate on behalf of this alternative design?
- Test suite / test cases
- Looking for next steps & concrete actions here.
- To Last Call
- Update (next week?)
- Protocol (week after?)
- HTTP Update Protocol
- Property Paths
- Matt Perry