SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference

23 Jun 2009


See also: IRC log


Phil, alewis, +0196270aaaa, Derek, mphillip, Yves, Peter_Easton, +1.650.213.aabb, eric


<trackbot> Date: 23 June 2009

<mphillip> scribe: mphillip

<scribe> scribeNick: Mark

Minutes & Agenda

<mphillip> No concerns or issues

URI Scheme

<mphillip> Eric: Tidying up acknowledgements... Roland and Stephen no longer work for IBM. We will need to change the way we acknowledge Roland because his email address is no longer valid.

Open Actions

<mphillip> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open

<mphillip> Eric: No progress on action 32

<mphillip> Derek: No progress on FAQ action 68

<mphillip> Eric: Action 86 - editing the Wiki page is the best way to record / store the FAQ - this page will be preserved once the working group has finished

<mphillip> Phil: We don't have a link to the Wiki or the FAQ on the main page

<mphillip> Eric: The link is along the top

<mphillip> close action-86

<trackbot> ACTION-86 Ask Yves what the best way to record / store the FAQ? closed

<Phil> Found it

<mphillip> Phil: Axis2 do not have any plans to implement the spec.

<mphillip> Eric: Have contacted WSO2 to ask if they are planning to do this - no response yet.

<mphillip> Eric: We know that Apache CXF are started to form plans to develop SOAP/JMS implementation

<mphillip> Peter: Has recently been in touch with CXF - they are planning to work on this during the summer and are interested in helping develop tests

<mphillip> ACTION: Peter to follow up contacts with CXF to find out timeframes etc. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-90 - Follow up contacts with CXF to find out timeframes etc. [on Peter Easton - due 2009-06-30].

<mphillip> close action-87

<trackbot> ACTION-87 Find out if Axis 2 has an implementation of the SOAP/JMS Binding spec. closed

<mphillip> Mark: Actrion 88 - Sent contact details to Eric

<mphillip> close action-88

<trackbot> ACTION-88 Send contact details to Eric to update the URI scheme closed

<mphillip> Eric: Action 89 is still open

5b URI Specification

<mphillip> Eric: Aims to submit URI draft to IETF by this Thursday with updated contact details

<mphillip> Eric: Any update on legal status

<mphillip> Mark: IBM lawyers still working

<mphillip> Derek: Lawyers have asked for 2 weeks

<mphillip> Peter: Same here... no confirmation from lawyers

<mphillip> Mark: IBM IETF rep confirmed that 200902trust would be best, but we can resubmit with the old agreement until we have confirmation from everyone

6. Specification Status

<mphillip> Eric: Working with Yves to figure out how to update the home page with information about schedule, CR, minutes etc.

<mphillip> Yves: Account should be set up now

7. Testing

<mphillip> Eric: No progress - still have outstanding actions to review assertions and to fill in gaps

8. Implementations

<mphillip> Eric: We have discussed CXF and Axis - no updates / information about other implementations

9. AOB

<mphillip> Peter: A lot of spam has been coming from the old progress soapjms mailing list. This should have been taken care of now (everyone has been removed from the list)

<mphillip> Phil: Will be absent next week

<mphillip> Amy: Will also be absent

<mphillip> Peter: Me too

<mphillip> Eric: Will be out on the 7th July - propose our next meeting is 14th July

<mphillip> All: No objections

<mphillip> RESOLUTION: Next meeting on 14th July

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Peter to follow up contacts with CXF to find out timeframes etc. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.133 (CVS log)
$Date: 2009/06/29 14:09:57 $