See also: IRC log, previous 2008-12-09
PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:
RESOLVED to accept minutes of the last telecon:
ACTION: Ben review RDFa Use Cases and propose transition to Group Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/30-swd-minutes.html#action02] [CONTINUES]
ACTION: Ralph to review the revised Recipes draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/02-swd-minutes.html#action15] [CONTINUES]
ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20] [CONTINUES]
Ben: nothing critical to report on RDFa
ACTION: Ralph post his comments on the editor's draft of the metadata note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/25-swd-minutes.html#action03] [CONTINUES]
ACTION: Guus to look at OWL documents for review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action10] [CONTINUES]
ACTION: Ralph to report on use of RDFa metadata in Recommendations. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-swd-minutes.html#action02] [CONTINUES]
ACTION: seanb to redraft response to peter on ISSUE-157, where skos doc props are annotation props, and rdf:value example is dropped from skos [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-swd-minutes.html#action07]
ACTION: alistair send email with editors' draft proposed for CR before next telcon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/09-swd-minutes.html#action11] [DONE]
<aliman> update on CR for SKOS Reference
ACTION: Antoine to write something in Primer wrt. ISSUE 160[recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2008/12/02-swd-minutes.html#action14] [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-swd-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Antoine propose 1 or 2 SPARQL examples showing named graph usage [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/25-swd-minutes.html#action14] [DONE]
Antoine: resulting from ccing skos list re 160 issue. Do you agree with what I'm trying to defend?
Alistair: Quick summary?
Antoine: Started after note re.
SKOS Collection. People started to say that we should put all
... BS5723 and ISO<whatever> into the model. But that's not the priority and will make things
Guus: proposal on the table for
the decision to request CR status for SKOS Reference.
... today Alistair sent message
scribe: Reference updated.
Alistair: all documents updated and ready to go.
Guus: Anyone want discussion on
... would like to see the issue list.
... one issue left. 157. Informal response from Peter. No problems anticipated.
... Document describing disposition
... Message from Sean describing at risk features
Sean: three features: namespace
URI, relationship between mapping props
... and topConceptOf naming
... no change for 2 and 3
... but the namespace has been reverted to the original namespace
Guus: about the XL namespace?
Sean: current position: the XL namespace remain in the 2005/08 namespace
Guus: it should be part of our decision that we have two namespaces
<aliman> XL namespace: http://www.w3.org/2008/05/skos-xl
Guus: proposal is clear to everybody
<aliman> xl namespace has not changed since first published
Guus: request CR status for SKOS
... based on documents outlined in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Dec/0090.html
... I propose to accept the proposal
Antoine: I second
... I'd like to thank the editors.
<aliman> scribe should probably do "RESOLVED:" in IRC
ACTION: chairs to write the CR transition request [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-swd-minutes.html#action11]
Guus: from now on we can focus on implementation report
<aliman> E.g. "RESOLVED: to request CR transition for SKOS reference based on documents outlined in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Dec/0090.html"
Guus: and the additional documents (primer, use cases)
Sean: can we close ISSUE 157?
... how about the problem with doctype?
Alistair: if we're happy with the output of W3C validator there's no problem
Guus: did you ask any feedback from RDFa task force?
Ben: no time to read details, but I want to look at it
Guus: SKOS Primer
... it would be nice if we could republish Primer when the Reference is accepted
<seanb> scribenick: seanb
Antoine: the last paragraphs sent
around are already in the
... editors draft. If these are ok, then it would be easy to republish. Almost the last things
... to be dealt with
Guus; So you're ready. Is review requried?
Antoine: At least one for editorial quality/santiy checks
Guus: Who were reviewers? Tom?
Guus: Willing to check them?
<edsu> TomB: thanks!
Guus: Antoine/Ed Happy to accept an action for new working draft?
Antoine: As long as there's not much feedback on recent paras. Would prefer action
Ed: attach to wiki or move into place?
Guus: Can still be on the wiki if tom's ok
Antoine: Would prefer to wait for
feedback on the latest paras. Only my first try
... at this. Not checked by anyone yet.
Guus: Tom should review dec 16th veruibs
ACTION: Tom to review Dec 16th version of SKOS Primer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-swd-minutes.html#action12]
Guus: Can handle feeback in parallel.
Tom: What's the deadline?
Guus: By beginning Jan. Call
somewhere in first ten days. BTW, Alistair and Sean
... to be invited on to that call. We'll schedule separately.
... Propose to schedule call around 6th Jan, so review by then.
... Use case and requirement we can postpone for now.
... Implementation report can be on agenda for next call.
... propose next call on 6th Jan.
<TomB> +1 for 6 January
RESOLUTION: next call 6th Jan.
... congrats to all on work well done. Looking forward to completion in 2009.
... Happy holidays