See also: IRC log, previous 2008-05-01
benadida: Good progress on clean
... getting ready to test it against test harness.
... It's done in Ruby
Michael: It might be worth approaching the Ruby community to get that integrated.
benadida: The reason I did it in Ruby is to get it integrated into HTML5 library
<scribe> ACTION: Ben draft a non-normative paragraph on RDFa fragments for review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/01-rdfa-minutes.html#action13] [DONE]
<scribe> ACTION: Ben respond to the commenters on issue 115 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/01-rdfa-minutes.html#action15] [DONE]
<scribe> ACTION: Ben send announcement of @instanceof change and diffs to processing rules [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/01-rdfa-minutes.html#action16] [DONE]
<scribe> ACTION: Shane update editors' draft with the resolution to issue 115 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/01-rdfa-minutes.html#action14] [DONE]
<scribe> ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Ben to respond to issue 87 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action09] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Manu to enable EARL output in RDFa Test Harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action13] [DONE]
<scribe> ACTION: Mark to move _:a bnode notation to normative section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action05] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Reach out to Slashdot and attempt to get RDFa integrated into Slashdot. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/08-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]
<mhausenblas> Michael: Note that there are still several -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Mar/0352.html TC on hold
Manu: We need two more test
... SPARQL engines still mess up on XML Literal tests.
benadida: It would be nice if we had one SPARQL engine that works.
Manu: We might want to hard code the test result checks to check for explicit sets of text.
benadida: We might want to see if there is a common canonicalization that most of the SPARQL engines use.
Michael: There are several that are still on hold, we should remedy that.
benadida: If Manu can go through on hold ones this week, we can review via e-mail.
<scribe> ACTION: Manu to review current on hold test cases and e-mail list on what we should do with them. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/08-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
benadida: If we can get it done
before Monday, all the better.
... Test harness for XML Literals would be the last thing we fix at this point.
... What other tests do we need?
Manu: One to make sure that "useless triples" are preserved.
Michael: The other one is #104, which tests Fabien's rdf:value.
<benadida> ACTION: Michael to determine which useless-triples test cases to remove and which to add. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/08-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
Michael: Is the structure of the syntax document stable now? Can I refer to them?
benadida: Yes, I think that's
... How do we stand with regards to Elias' test harness?
Michael: Everything works except for EARL generation.
Manu: We'll get that sorted out in the next couple of days.
ShaneM: Regarding the syntax document - if there isn't a named identifier, don't refer to it. Tell me and I'll make a named identifier.
<mhausenblas> test:specificationReference "4.2.1".
ShaneM: We should make meaningful fragment identifiers.
benadida: Sounds good.
benadida: We need to figure out
how to address the rest of these.
... We might want to talk about it on the call, or we might want me to categorize it more.
Michael: Could we have a quick overview?
<benadida> issues open --> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/2
<scribe> ACTION: Manu to e-mail final Christian Hoertnagl response. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/08-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
<ShaneM> FYI - CURIEs have gone to last call: http://www.w3.org/TR/curie/
benadida: We have a few that require discussion, most should be fairly easy to resolve, some might require a bit more in-depth discussion.
Manu: Could you go through and assign each of us 1-3 issues so that we can distribute the workload more and be prepared to discuss each on the next call?
benadida: Yes, I'll go through them and divvy them out to myself, Shane, Michael and you.
benadida: Between now and July 1, what is everybody's schedule?
Manu: Should be around.
ShaneM: at XHTML F2F 17-19 June.
benadida: not available 25th June to 1st July
benadida: Looks like everybody is
around through mid June.
... I'd like to see all of the issues closed by end of May.
ShaneM: Mark is on travel for most of May.
Michael: not available from From 31 May to 7 June at ESWC
benadida: Okay, I'll start assigning issues to people.
ShaneM: Ivan sent in an issue about "role", I'll reply to that.