See also: IRC log
<csma> Mike, can youscribe today? The telecon is likely to be shorter than usual (or am I over-optimistic? :-)
<LeoraMorgenstern> Christian, I see you got my email
<LeoraMorgenstern> I apologize that I can't do the scribing today.
<LeoraMorgenstern> :-), zakim.
<sandro> kind of silly, really
<scribe> scribe: Mike Dean
<scribe> scribenick: mdean
approval of minutes deferred to next meeting
420 continued, will send by tomorrow
418 done, but want to generate new versions of Wiki pages
413 continued, needed before F2F
adrian has not yet talked to XBRL folks
nothing to report on OWL WG
ChrisW: OWL compatibility 2pm Thursday so Mike can call in
<csma> PROPOSED: to close issue 44 with no change to BLD (that is, keeping named arguments Uniterm in BLD).
csma: no objections to closing issue without changing BLD
ChrisW: would like to
... should publish a standard means of translation, e.g. alphabetical, for round-tripping
<AdrianP> agree with Chris, we should publish a default strategy
ChrisW: resolution should make
... uncomfortable changing it on the fly
... should be quick to resolve at F2F
josb: why do we need standard translation?
ChrisW: want to be able to tell people precise equivalence
<GaryHallmark> I join by IRC but have no telephone...
Sandro: let's you merge after translation
i'll add you to the attendees manually, if necessary
ChrisW: table until F2F
<AxelPolleres> Gary... named uniterm and resolution 44 currently being discussed again, suggestion by chrisw to postpone decision to f2f
josb: 2 different front pages on
... couldn't find FLD on old page
<scribe> ACTION: chrisw to put banner and link to new Wiki page on old Wiki page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-rif-minutes.html#action01]
<AxelPolleres> I'd suggest to remove all text there and ONLY have the pointer!
<AxelPolleres> (and make the page immutable)
<ChrisW> ACTION: cwelty to clear old wiki front page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-rif-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-424 - Clear old wiki front page [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-02-26].
csma: 12 or 13 people
... email regarding any special food requirements - no response - will include vegetarian
... fois gras is not vegetarian - tofu version doesn't taste the same
... lunch may include fois gras
csma; remote attendance?
csma: Dave Reynolds may also call
... objectives posted on F2F9 page - finalize second public WD of BLD, etc.
... Jeff Pan asked for session about test cases - will add at end
josb: does BLD require FLD publication?
ChrisW: BLD completely depends on FLD
csma: item for discussion - synchronized at least for this publication
josb: agenda only talks about
... could imagine some objections since this makes document harder to read
<scribe> ACTION: csma to modify F2F9 meeting page after meeting to include FLD [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-rif-minutes.html#action03]
<scribe> ACTION: csma to modify F2F9 meeting page to include FLD [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-rif-minutes.html#action04]
Sandro: conventions for latest
... confused about what versions people should be reading
... some changes since February 12 version
... email responses from editors don't answer questions
... color coded diffs helpful in review cycle - no need to repeat comments
... need to know when to freeze
... would also like to move to MediaWiki today so another round of reviews isn't needed
csma: Harold in Germany
ChrisW: Michael Kifer en route
csma: frozen version of OWL
... still have review changes to PRD - should be able to freeze tonight
... or half an hour from now
josb: OWL RDF linked from email
and reading list on old front page
... no changes since Wiki
Harold: some changes to FLD after freezing
Sandro: will make new version
with color-coded diffs for FLD
... but not for OWLRDF or PRD
josb: OWL RDF already on MediaWiki
Harold: can move to MediaWiki now - need to alert Michael Kifer
sandro: will try to do today or tomorrow and send email to Michael
Harold: Michael should arrive in Paris early tomorrow
ChrisW: hold off pending
confirmation in case Michael makes edits on the plane
... what about converting UCR to MediaWiki?
<AdrianP> let's discuss UCR durin f2f
ChrisW: not being maintained
sandro: will wait for Michael for both BLD and FLD
<AdrianP> PRD is also already on the Media WIKI
sandro: PRD freeze in an hour or so, move later
<LeoraMorgenstern> i think it is March 4.
Leora: willing scribe for March 4
csma: informal telecon February 26 to recap F2F9 for those not present
<AxelPolleres> bye see you soon!
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133 of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/Axel/josb/ Succeeded: s/link/link to new Wiki page/ Succeeded: s/have/imagine/ Succeeded: s/csma/csma:/ Succeeded: s/old/reading list on old/ Succeeded: s/OWL, /OWL/ Succeeded: s/RDF,/RDF/ Succeeded: s/MediaWiki/MediaWiki?/ Found Scribe: Mike Dean Found ScribeNick: mdean Default Present: +1.212.781.aaaa, LeoraMorgenstern, Sandro, Mike_Dean, csma, Axel_Polleres, ChrisW, +49.351.463.4.aabb, josb, AdrianP, Harold, +43.158.801.1aacc, +49.228.372.aadd Present: +1.212.781.aaaa LeoraMorgenstern Sandro Mike_Dean csma Axel_Polleres ChrisW +49.351.463.4.aabb josb AdrianP Harold +43.158.801.1aacc +49.228.372.aadd Regrets: IgorMozetic DaveReynolds PaulVincent HassanAitKaci Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Feb/0083.html Got date from IRC log name: 19 Feb 2008 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-rif-minutes.html People with action items: chrisw csma cwelty[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]