See also: IRC log
<alanr> is someone scribing?
<alanr> chatzilla on firefox
<alan_testing> does this work?
<alan_testing> yes. OK web client for IRC = http://ircatwork.com/
<vipul> Channel HCLS
Vipul: has all signed up for the mailing list?
Sudha: she has not signed up, and Vipul asked her to sign her. The mailing list url is available in the W3C HCLS wiki.
Vipul: Dan and Markus will put themselves in the mailing list. There are few others who will add themselves to the mailing
Eric P: we should send out the list address to everyone. We might also want to create a separate COI mailing list.
Vipul: next item on the agenda is the invitied expert status. There has been discussions about revising the enrollment process.
Alan: guessing that we will have to wait till the new charter is ready. Eric P might be the right person.
Vipul: next agenda item is the functional requirements document.
Alan: spreadhseet url is: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pINNryLt_vyDiPyHj11WiDg&hl=en&pli=1
Vipul: send email to Vipul if
someone wants to edit the spreadsheet.
... any information on detailed clinical models?
Tom: It will probably take more
time. But I will take a closer look and have to figure out.
However, there aren't many models in the list that was
completed in the CEM.
... not quite easy to extract from the ASN1, Vipul: perhaps one can put the ASN1 files in the wiki; Tom: perhaps not helpful
Alan: i can have a parser for the ASN1 files
<vipul> ACTION: Tom Oniki to provide us with examples of some Detailed Clinical Models [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
Vipul: next agenda item is to fill up the information for SDTM. Tom to take an initial stab, and then perhaps Kerstin and Rachel will follow up.
Kerstin: i will have to look at some more specific details and look at the functional requirements.
<vipul> ACTION: Vipul to clean up spreadsheet [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
Vipul: Alan, Vipul and Kerstin will step through the spreadsheet together.
<vipul> ACTION: Vipul to update functional requirements based on Kerstin's comments [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
Vipul: next agenda item: Identify
the data requirements
... the list of data items that are listed in the spreadsheet are similar to the clinical trials. we need to come up with a list of data requirements.
<vipul> ACTION: Data/Variables of Interest requiremetns ... to enable extraction of data sets -- Sudha [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html#action04]
Vipul: next agenda item is
identification of patient data sets.
... Strongest commitment from George Allen. Vipul doing navigation within Partners to share the data. Anonymized data requires an IRB protocol number; Vipul to find out if that requirement can be waived.
... If IRB cannot be waived, then he will try something other options
<vipul> ACTION: Tom to discuss patient data sharing with IHC folks [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html#action05]
<vipul> ACTION: Jyoti to discuss patient data sharing with IHC folks [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html#action06]
<alanr> do we have a tracker instance for HCLS? Or do we manually track them?
Vipul: next agenda item is
resource commitment from various people
... I will spend 1 day a week; I would request others to provide how much time they can invest. This will eventually drive a detailed project plan.
Bran: what is the timeframe for getting feedback on the project side?
Vipul: expecting resource commitment should arrive by next week. Vipul to initiate the project plan. and have it ready by mid-December.
<akamauu> I just logged on to IRC (finally) can you repost the info about signing up on the email distribution list?
Alan: what is the project plan for?
Vipul: once the initial set of mappings is done, we need to specify the details: get data in a RDF database, hook-up an OWL reasoner etc. This will sort of resonate with the use cases that Rachel made at the HCLS F2F.
Alan: we start of what we are aiming for, and add things to Rachel's use case. And during the process, prepare the project plan.
<vipul> ACTION: Come up with a set of goals for the POC for next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html#action07]
Vipu: need to brainstorm an application, and figure out implementation aspects
Vipul: Dan to take a lead in this effort; Wait till we nail down the goals (e.g., inputs or outputs).
<vipul> ACTION: Dan to take the lead on Application Architecture/Technical Tasks [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html#action08]
Vipul: done with the
... please give an estimate of how much time, resources etc.
can be committeed.
Alan: it is hard to give an estimate at the very beginning
Vipul: we need to nail down the
tasks before giving time commitments; Vipul to work 1 day per
... signing off at 10:41am Central time!
<alanr> vipul - handling the IRC log?
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.128 of Date: 2007/02/23 21:38:13 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) No ScribeNick specified. Guessing ScribeNick: Jyoti Inferring Scribes: Jyoti WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found. WARNING: No "Present: ... " found! Possibly Present: Aaron Alan Bran Bron_Kissler Dan_Corwin Kerstin Kerstin_Forsberg Marcus Sudha Sudha_Iyer Susie Tom Tom_Oniki Tony Vipu Vipul Vipul_Kashyap akamauu alan_testing alanr kforsber You can indicate people for the Present list like this: <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary <dbooth> Present+ amy WARNING: No meeting title found! You should specify the meeting title like this: <dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting WARNING: No meeting chair found! You should specify the meeting chair like this: <dbooth> Chair: dbooth Got date from IRC log name: 20 Nov 2007 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-hcls-minutes.html People with action items: ... come dan data interest jyoti of oniki requiremetns tom variables vipul WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option. WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found! Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>. Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of new discussion topics or agenda items, such as: <dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]