See also: IRC log
RESOLVED Accepted minutes, 18 September telecon, http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html
Note: Daniel might be able to join the Amsterdam meeting by telcon/irc
<edsu> Michael's review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Sep/0062.html
<edsu> Vit's review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Sep/0061.html
<edsu> Ed's review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Sep/0068.html
<TomB> Michael: Cool URIs assumes RDF/XML standalone, but what about RDFa?
<TomB> ...for example, if you look at Figures 1 and 2, always have RDF/XML and HTML.
scribe: Beside XML/RDF representation of vocabulary, is there any other method to be considered (e.g. RDFa)
<Zakim> RalphS, you wanted to propose that Michael's issue is a generic GRDDL issue
Ralph: Large number of documents which include GRDDL transform pointers
<TomB> RalphS: Does this document also handle all GRDDLable documents?
Vit: No mention to solve
ontologies but Antoine suggested it could be solved
... Solution 303 should be described in more details
<Zakim> mhausenblas, you wanted to propose that Vit's issue may be generalised
Michael: Scalability issues should probably be investigated
<TomB> Ed: scalability did get addressed, but 303 presented as a more scalable way of doing this.
RalphS: Ask for clarification about Vit's concern on solution 303
<TomB> RalphS: Not clear to me from Vit's review whether 303 concerns were strictly practical, as related to text of this draft not, or architectural.
<TomB> ..."either you must use hash or use 303"?
<JonP> 303 cacheability has lately been discussed in the TAG... http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/07/16-minutes#item06
<TomB> RalphS: gene cannot be transported on internet (i.e., a real gene)...
<JonP> "Roy Fielding has spoken up to say that [303 lack of cachability] is just a bug in HTTP that should be fixed."
<TomB> RalphS: If this working group disagrees with choice of hash/303, then we would need to take this up with TAG , not with authors of this note.
<TomB> ...can see this as a particular application of our Recipes document.
<TomB> ...Not everyone agrees with TAG's resolution on hash/303, so we need to formulate our opinion.
Vit: Large RDF are normally shallow dbs and was wondering about practicality of the solution 303
<RalphS> [it does seem to me that the SWEO note should be citing the SWBPD Recipes WD also
<scribe> ACTION: TomB to draft cover note to SWEO with links to the three reviews and summary of main points and send to SWD mailing list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action02]
<TomB> ACTION: Guus to move ISSUE-26 forward [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Guus to post user experience reports for ISSUE-26 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Alistair to state the difference between the two flavours of the SimpleExtension proposal for issue 26 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Sean to prepare readings and discussion topics for Semantic Relation properties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action06] [DONE]
<edsu> Sean's notes added to the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AmsterdamAgenda
<scribe> ACTION: Antoine to make wiki page or list posting summarizing issues for "Concept Semantics" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action07] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Guus to email a proposal to the list about Issue-36 ConceptSchemeContainment [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Ralph update RDFa agendum for Amsterdam f2f after discussion with RDFa TF [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/04-swd-minutes.html#action08][DONE]
Ralph: Syntax document has been moved from proposed reading to required reading
<scribe> ACTION: Diego, Justin, and Ed to review RDFa Syntax document for discussion in Amsterdam [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action10]
<RalphS> cites the telecon in August where Diego and Justin agree to review the RDFa Syntax document, http://www.w3.org/2007/08/28-swd-minutes#item02
<scribe> ACTION: Guus to raise question three from Misha's email -- statements (creator, date modified, confidence...) about statements -- with the RDFa group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/11-swd-minutes.html#action11] [DROPPED]
TomB: RDFa to be discussed on Monday morning in Amsterdam prior to discussion on SKOS
<scribe> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/16) -- formerly known as "Recipe issue 1.3" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Jon to clarify reading list and discussion points for Amsterdam agenda topic "Recipes" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action13] [DONE]
<scribe> ACTION: Elisa will configure IPTC from Misha's email into vocabulary management documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/11-swd-minutes.html#action12] [DROPPED]
Vit: No obvious connection to the draft on wiki
<scribe> ACTION: Elisa to ask for feedback on VM draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06] [CONTINUES]
Vit: will take about 30 min to present his solution
<scribe> ACTION: Vit to lead discussion about Vocabulary Management @ f2f [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action17]
JonP: Discussion about Recipe per
say (1 hr) and a section relationship between Recipe and Cool
... discussion between Recipe and related recently published document (1/2 hr)
<TomB> ...Recipes 2 hours if we include topic relationship to related documents