See also: IRC log
<dom> ACTION: Dom to try and get in touch with user agent developers (OpenWave and Nokia) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [DONE]
Dom asked from help from steering committee and some feedback was given
Also get in contact with Jataayu,an indian company
<dom> jataayu's browser: jB5
Still hoping for extra responses.
Any extra feedback?
<dom> ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
This still pending
Harness code was sent in to the list.
<dom> ACTION: Dom to send test harness code to mailing list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]
Carmelo to look into the code a bit later todat
Till and Dimitri to look at code tomorrow
Dom expecting that by next week most of the suggestions to harness be implemented.
The buttoms vs Link usage was discussed
Till explained that links are a bit basic and easy to use.
Any other comments on Harnness?
<dom> ACTION: Dom to get back to Bert on CSS MP collaboration [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action13] [PENDING]
on the CSS collaboration issue, this is pending
CSS do not have enough resources to maintain the test suite
<dom> ACTION: Carmelo to check with Tim Bolland wrt status of CSS Test suite and relation to WCSS Test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
<dom> ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
Dom asked Will theharness be a bit more useful to Opera and the CSS usage?
Till - Yes it would
Till commented on new version of the test harness
Dom - anyone willing to explore modifying the test suite.
<dom> ACTION: Till to send suggestions on DOM mobile test suite to public mailing list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action08]
Any interest on opera for the XHTML suite?
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness
Dom - What about SVG Tiny?
Till ---> Yes
ACTION: Dom to explore using the SVG Tiny in the harness.
Dom - anyone remember discussing the testing framework last week?
Carmelo - not discussed
Dom - feedback on this is quite good
24 people interested on looking at such a system
about half were interested on submitting results
Dom - if we can get the 14 interested parties involved, will be a great start
Dom - Carmelo, Till, and Drimitri, any feedback on this?
Dom - Is testing framework a good use of the resources of this group?
Carmelo - Yes
Dom - usefult o start drafting a submission document.
ACTION: Carmelo to draft a document for test submissions.
Dom will be out
carmelo will send agenda
Carmelo also to look at helping with conf call if need be
Schedule for May needs to be discussed
ACTION: Dom to get a survey together for May availability