See also: IRC log
<raphael> Scribe: Raphael, Jacco
<TobiasBuerger> hi raphael!
<alessio> hallo raphael, hallo all
<IoannisPratikakis> unfortunately, it is not possible
<IoannisPratikakis> we have a restriction to call abroad
<IoannisPratikakis> we have to do it via secreteriat that is closed now
<alessio> I know Ioannis problem... that's because I always join via IRC
<SusanneBoll> mute SusanneBoll
<IoannisPratikakis> voipbuster is for free ?
<SusanneBoll> mute Susanne Boll
<raphael> YES, Ioannis
<raphael> type : "Zakim, mute me"
<Jacco> soory guys, I've to send regrets. Thought I would be ok after a few asparins but I'm not... See you next time
<mhausenblas> hear you in a minute ...
<IoannisPratikakis> thanks for the info, first i hear it
<anadiotis> actually, i think voipbuster only gives you an initial number of free minutes, after that you have to pay
<isti> hi all from Patrizia, Suzanne and Massimo
<raphael> could you all join please ?
<raphael> please ALL, join again on the phone
<SusanneBoll> i am here
<raphael> Susanne you can join again on the phone
<raphael> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 16 November 2006 telecon: ACCEPTED
<raphael> ACCEPTED: skip the telecon of 7 December 2006, reason: Face 2 Face the
<raphael> 8-9 of December
<raphael> POLL: next telecon of 21 December 20006 ?
<IoannisPratikakis> vote for 21/12
<SusanneBoll> yes, please
<raphael> SKIP the telecon of 21/12: ACCEPTED
<raphael> POLL: next telecon of 4 January 2007 ?
<raphael> Next Telecon: 11/01 and 18/01
<raphael> Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page ...
<raphael> Oscar has contributed
<raphael> his account is in the pipeline
<raphael> Raphael ... skip the section 4 ... describe the overlap in the description of the vocabularies
<raphael> ... make this document an XG TR ?
<raphael> keep it as a living document for sure.
<raphael> all my comments have been addressed
<raphael> Giovanni and Christian to maintain the Tools page ... Giovanni not here
<raphael> Melli and Paul are not here
<raphael> ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the SW" PENDING [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
<raphael> ACTION: Vassilis to review all use cases PENDING [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
<raphael> ACTION: Jeff to review all use cases PENDING [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
<raphael> nobody is here
<raphael> We are working on getting the data
<raphael> PB: show problems of using NewsML1 and 2, DowJones ML or even the format from a braodcaster
<mhausenblas> raphael http://www.profium.com/
<raphael> Except to have a nice description for discussion during the F2F
<raphael> Melli is not here
<raphael> Michael does not really know the status
<raphael> ACTION: Michael to contact Stamatia about this use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
<raphael> Susanne: plan to use slides to present the use case
<raphael> Raphael: F2F will be working session, we could spend one hour per use case
<raphael> Susanne: overlap with the vocabulary page, many vocabularies possible
<raphael> ... discuss the applications that will handle the metadata
<raphael> Jeff: towards a common framework for MM interoperability problems ...
<raphael> Ioannis, would you like to comment ?
<IoannisPratikakis> there is an update since yesterday
<IoannisPratikakis> apologies for my late response
<IoannisPratikakis> due to limited availability
<raphael> would you like to explain this update ...
<IoannisPratikakis> examples are more detaled
<IoannisPratikakis> there is a Figure to depict the metadata over the web page
<raphael> My main coments with the update is why choosing an example about athletics in Section 2 and then an art example in the solution (section 3)
<raphael> When do you plan to discuss the solution ?
<IoannisPratikakis> for both examples are already discussed the solutions
<raphael> thanks Ioannis, what do you expect now for going forward ?
<raphael> Two review for the use cases: Tobias and Raphael
<IoannisPratikakis> more people involved from the SW community to give a more in-depth flavor of the SW requirements
<IoannisPratikakis> we should discuss it at F2F meeting
<raphael> ok Ioannis !
<raphael> Patrizia: different kind of interoperability problems
<raphael> ... low level: input / output of the algorithms
<raphael> ... higher level: semantic concepts
<raphael> You should take a look at the MPEG-7 ontology of K-Space .... (algorithm design pattern)
<IoannisPratikakis> is it publicly available ?
<mhausenblas> iannis: not yet
<IoannisPratikakis> when do you estimate that we may have at least a draft ?
<raphael> Most likely in December ...
<IoannisPratikakis> If we can get it to F2F then perfect timing
<raphael> ACTION: Patrizia to tell if someone from ISTI will make the F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
<raphael> Small update on the description of the solution
<raphael> George will not make the F2F
<raphael> ... but it is possible to make a demo during the Face 2 Face
<raphael> ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
<raphael> Vassilis is not here
<raphael> It will be an important point during the next F2F meeting
<raphael> Susanne: what kind of text should be provided ?
<raphael> Jeff: in section 9 (possible solutions) and 6.2
<raphael> ... summary of the problems encountered in the use cases
<mhausenblas> we have a AP here already ... (Vassilis) - better wait?
<raphael> ACTION: Vassilis to clarify the content of section 6 and 9 and ask to use case authors precised contributions, on the mailling list: PENDING [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
<raphael> sorry, i quit the phone, no crdit on my phone card :-(
<raphael> I'm finishing the telecon on IRC only
<raphael> Michael, you scribe the end ?
<mhausenblas> i'll try it ..
<mhausenblas> ACTION: Chairs to contact Vassilis, ALL UC authors to contribute till F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
<anadiotis> bye all
<raphael> Scribe: raphael, michael
<IoannisPratikakis> bye, see you at F2F in Athens
<JeffP> see you :-)
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127 of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found Scribe: Raphael, Jacco Found Scribe: raphael, michael WARNING: 0 scribe lines found (out of 230 total lines.) Are you sure you specified a correct ScribeNick? Scribes: Raphael, Jacco, raphael, michael Present: SusanneBoll Raphael JeffPan Michael ISTI George Tobias Ioannis(IRC) Jacco(IRC) alessio(IRC) Regrets: Giovanni Pasquale Chris Paola Thierry Stamatia Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Nov/0036.html Got date from IRC log name: 23 Nov 2006 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2006/11/23-mmsem-minutes.html People with action items: chairs jeff michael patrizia raphael vassilis[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]