Implementing and Promoting Web Accessibility
- Developing a Web Accessibility Business Case for Your Organization, Working Draft
- Presents benefits and costs of Web accessibility and includes guidance on incorporating these different aspects into a customized business case for a specific organization. Includes separate pages for Social Factors, Technical Factors, Financial Factors, and Legal & Policy Factors.
- Implementation Plan
- Outlines considerations for planning a process for implementing accessibility.
- Developing Organizational Policies
- Addresses considerations that can arise when developing organizational policies on Web accessibility.
- Selecting and Using Authoring Tools
- Provides information to help find improved authoring tools and to work around the gaps in existing authoring tools.