W3C | TAG | Previous: 23 Feb teleconf | Next: 16 Mar

Agenda of 2 March 2004 TAG FTF meeting in Cannes-Mandelieu (France)

Nearby: Teleconference details · issues list (handling new issueswww-tag archive

1. Administrative (20min)

  1. Roll call.
  2. Proposed to accept minutes of the 23 Feb teleconf
  3. Accept this agenda?
  4. Proposed next meeting: 16 March.
  5. Proposed to meet 9-11 August in Ottawa (Confirm).
  6. Proposed to meet ftf Nov in Boston:

1.1 Review of open action items related to issues

The TAG expects to review the list of open actions by owner and to close any that are obvious to close. TAG participants are encouraged to review this list before the meeting, as well as other action items listed in this agenda.

1.2 Review of materials for plenary day

  1. TAG/Webarch Intro slides from Stuart
  2. Slides from DO on versioning/extensibility
  3. Slides from RF on Web identifiers

2. Technical

See also open actions by owner and open issues.

Also, issues that are open and that we expect to close by the end of last call:

2.1 Follow-up on namespaceDocument-8

2.2 Update on findings

2.3 Web Architecture Document Last Call

Review and acknowledge comments sent to public-webarch-comments@w3.org.

2.3.1 Peter Patel-Schneider

  1. Comments from Peter Patel-Schneider
  2. Many of the comments concern notions of authority and ownership; see related comment from David Booth about ns documents.

2.3.2 Sandro Hawke

  1. Comments from Sandro Hawke

2.3.3 Dominique Hazael-Massieux

  1. Comments from Dominique Hazael-Massieux
  2. Comments about metadata
  3. Comments about conformance

2.3.4 Danny Weitzner

  1. Comments from Danny Weitzner

2.3.5 David Booth

  1. Question about ns docs providing definitive info

2.3.6 Sergio Rodrigues

  1. Question about XDI and XRI w.r.t. Webarch

2.3.7 Jacek Kopecky

  1. AWWW LC comments

2.3.8 Martin Dürst

  1. principles, etc.

2.3.9 Augusto Aguilera

  1. Comments on Arch Doc on behalf of DIWG

2.3.10 Kendall Clark

  1. Comments from Kendall Clark

3. Liaisons

See liaisons page.

3.1 XML Core WG (14:00-15:30)

  1. xlinkScope-23
  2. xmlChunk-44
  3. Comments on LC Webarch.

3.2 Voice WG (16:00-17:30)

  1. (Silent) Recovery from error in the voice context.
  2. Mixed markup (e.g., Voice+SMIL).
  3. Ideas for Voice V3.
  4. Comments on LC Webarch.

The TAG does not expect to discuss the topics below this line.

4. Follow-up on Internationalization Issues

5. Status report on these findings

See also TAG findings

6. Other action items

Ian Jacobs for Stuart Williams and TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2004/02/26 19:52:47 $