W3C | TAG | Previous: 28 Jul teleconf | Next: 11 August 2003 teleconf

Agenda of 4 August 2003 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details issues list www-tag archive

Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change after close of business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

1. Administrative (15min)

  1. Roll call. Regrets: DO, DC
  2. Accept the 21 Jul face-to-face meeting minutes?
  3. Accept the 28 Jul teleconf minutes?
  4. Accept this agenda?
  5. Next meeting: 11 August teleconf?

2. Technical (75min)

The primary focus of this call will be on the 1 August 2003 Editor's Draft of the Arch Doc.

Actions related to Architecture Document

Note that section numbers of these action items are with respect to the draft.

Completed actions:

Open action items:

Action items related to SVG spec that have been transferred to the SVG issues list:

Findings in Progress

3. Bin

Identifiers (URIEquivalence-15 , IRIEverywhere-27)

Qnames, fragments, and media types(rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6, fragmentInXML-28, abstractComponentRefs-37, putMediaType-38)

New and other Issues requested for discussion. (mixedUIXMLNamespace-33, RDFinXHTML-35, siteData-36 plus possible new issues)

Existing Issues:

Possible New Issues

Other issues

Other actions


Ian Jacobs for Norm Walsh and TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2003/08/04 20:57:04 $