See also: IRC log
<Ashok> Pl. tell me when I should dial in
<Yves> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/ (for tracker help)
<Bob> scribe: Geoff Bullen
<Bob> scribenick: Geoff
member list used for phone numbers and addresses etc
technical discussion on public list
<scribe> ACTION: Yves - take care of editors mailing list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/13-ws-ra-irc]
Editors list should be public
conference call #'s for India?
vonage - doesn;t have number in India
recommend we use tracker for maintaining action items
tracker or bugzilla?
ashok recommends bugzilla
asir supports this
we have consensus to use bugzilla
<scribe> ACTION: Yves - set up bugzilla [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/13-ws-ra-irc]
should we have separate DL for bugzilla notifications
none has supprted request
alternative send to public or member list ?
should go to public list rather than member list
separate mail list would reduce volume
any objections to separate mail list for bugzilla?
<Ashok> Bad hum on the line. I'll hang up and redial
<scribe> ACTION: Yves - generate separate public bugzilla mail list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/13-ws-ra-irc]
<scribe> ACTION: Bob - put link on public page to bugzilla mail list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/13-ws-ra-irc]
Is there a need for someone to be responsible for issues list?
asir - normally distributed
chair owns some functions closing recording
is there a write up available - on WS-Policy home page
any objections using WS-Policy
<scribe> ACTION: Yves to look at and use WS-Policy issue policy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/13-ws-ra-irc]
12: 30 - 2pm PT seems free
to be complete: weekly - Tuesday 12:30 - 2pm PT
two calls per week, or separate time for testing
only one meeting per week - will revisit if required
<scribe> ACTION: Yves - to setup meeting times and con calls [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/13-ws-ra-irc]
<Yves> bugzilla is created, see http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=WS-Resource+Access&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_wh
<Dug> don't we need a meeting in Hawaii ?
2 WC, 2 EC, 1 Europe - meetings
Syndey would be nice too
<Dug> did msft just volunteer?
IBM Europe has volunteered
but not on the date in July
Yves may not be able to attend all meetings
Proposal March, June, Sept?
<Ashok> What dates are being proposed for March?
1st Week of March
<Ashok> I may have a problem Ist week of week
week of June 9th?
aggreed on week of Jun 9th
week of March 10th?
agreed March 10-12
week of September 1st?
March 10 - 12
March - East Coast
June West Coast
Where for September? Europe tentative
Decide September venue by May 1
June - tentative host is Oracle
March - tentative host IBM
Last Call is currently April
CR is currently in June
specs have rep for running long
maybe useful to break them down and do on different schedule
would prefer not to force a priority to preclude discussion of other specs
first WD is just converting existing submission to W3C format
Bob will attempt to canvas orgs to get feedback - will do this twice
if their are companies the group thinks should be on that list please tell bob
send Bob email addresses of chair of orgs you think need to know
discussion on: "aligned with ISO 29361:2008 (WS-I BP 1.1). However, the Working Group should also consider conformance to the forthcoming profiles WS-I is finalizing assuming they achieve WS-I "Final Material" status before the Working Group completes its deliverables
does aligned mean "does not conflict with"
Avaya: we need to be more flexible than that
how can we align and use SOAP 1.2, etc
using BP defined versions of WSDL 1.1 and SOAP 1.1
does BP compose with Addressing?
What does compose mean?
should deal with this on an isue by issue basis
allow participants to open up issues on BP
<prasad> BP1.1: R9980 An ENVELOPE MUST conform to the structure specified in SOAP 1.1 Section 4, "SOAP Envelope" (subject to amendment by the Profile).
need to keep on eye on what BP 1.2 and 2.0 is doing even if profiles are not ready
let's avoid the hypothetical discussion
any BP issue is fair game for discussion
break for lunch
till 1pm PT
<Yves> presentations are here: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/9/01/
The ball is in the TAG's court - this group will wait for issues to arise associated with "naked get" or other issues.
Microsoft to file the three related issues that were mentioned in the MEX minutes presented by Asir
Katy volunteers: T, RT and MEX
Oracle confirms availability of conference cenetr to host F2F
Should we have an editorial team, rather than editors for specs?
WU volunteers for Eventing
Doug will work on any except eventing
Editors: Katy, Doug, Ashok, Wu
Ashok volunteers for Mex
Primer: no one yet
Who will have implementations to test by the time of CR?
IBM: T, RT, Mex
Group needs answer as we approach LC
Should one person repesent editorial team?
One person per spec to identify who is doing the work and making sure it is done
establish POC for each spec - let the editors chat and work it out.
let's start tomorrow morning with issues
please try to get your issues that are on the public mail list into bugzilla
for new issues, open bugzilla bugs directly
<asir> Read the policy link for how to raise an issue
<asir> Yves will have the component and target values set
<Yves> components and target values=> DONE
<Bob> Meeting recessed until 2009-01-14 at 0900