ACTION-690: sort next steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types

sort next steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types

State:
closed
Person:
Jeni Tennison
Due on:
May 5, 2012
Created on:
April 4, 2012
Related emails:
  1. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 July 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-07-11)
  2. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 21 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-19)
  3. Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09)
  4. Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29)
  5. F2F planning and next steps on fragids and media types (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-27)
  6. Preliminary agenda for the TAG teleconference of 24 May 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-22)
  7. draft minutes 5/17/2012 TAG teleconference (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-05-17)
  8. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 17 May 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-15)
  9. Re: Starting planning for TAG 17 May teleconference (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-05-14)
  10. Re: Starting planning for TAG 17 May teleconference (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-14)
  11. Starting planning for TAG 17 May teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-14)
  12. Re: TAG Teleconference of 10 May will be cancelled IF we don't come up with agenda items (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-08)
  13. Re: TAG Teleconference of 10 May will be cancelled IF we don't come up with agenda items (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-05-08)
  14. TAG Teleconference of 10 May will be cancelled IF we don't come up with agenda items (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-08)
  15. Re: ACTION-690: Next Steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-04)
  16. ACTION-690: Next Steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-05-04)
  17. Draft minutes from 2012-05-03 TAG telcon (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-05-03)
  18. ACTION-690: next steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-01)
  19. Draft Minutes of TAG F2F 2-4 April 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-20)
  20. Re: Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-04-09)
  21. Re: Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-09)
  22. Minutes from TAG f2f April 4 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-04-09)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $