ACTION-567: Draft a document describing problems around fragids and ways things should be changed

Draft a document describing problems around fragids and ways things should be changed

State:
closed
Person:
Jeni Tennison
Due on:
June 28, 2011
Created on:
June 7, 2011
Related emails:
  1. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  2. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  3. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  4. Re: Fragids status report [partial]: ACTION-567 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-10-19)
  5. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 13 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-12)
  6. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 6 October 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-10-04)
  7. Re: Mime Types and Fragment IDs (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2011-09-29)
  8. Mime Types and Fragment IDs (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-09-29)
  9. Re: Fragids status report [partial]: ACTION-567 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-09-06)
  10. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  11. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  12. Fragids status report [partial]: ACTION-567 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-08-11)
  13. Re: Requesting status update on TAG fragid work (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-10)
  14. Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2011-08-04 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-08)
  15. Requesting status update on TAG fragid work (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-08)
  16. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-06-23 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-30)

Related notes:

Relates to Media Fragment WG issue 20: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/20

Jeni Tennison, 18 Jun 2011, 15:00:33

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011May/0089.html is Jeni's summary and suggested reading in preparation for the June 2011 f2f

Henry Thompson, 11 Aug 2011, 13:21:25

See also http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509 and http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

Henry Thompson, 11 Aug 2011, 13:25:38

TAG Product page refers: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids.html

Henry Thompson, 11 Aug 2011, 13:42:35

Discussed at June 2011 F2F: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/07-minutes.html#item01

Henry Thompson, 11 Aug 2011, 13:44:02

The draft note is available at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids.html

Henry Thompson, 29 Sep 2011, 08:34:47

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $