ACTION-357: Elaborate the DPD proposal to address comments from #xmlnames and tag f2f discussion of 2009-12-10, particularly wrt integration with XML specs and wrt motivation

Elaborate the DPD proposal to address comments from #xmlnames and tag f2f discussion of 2009-12-10, particularly wrt integration with XML specs and wrt motivation

State:
closed
Person:
Henry Thompson
Due on:
May 17, 2010
Created on:
December 10, 2009
Associated Issue:
TagSoupIntegration-54
Related emails:
  1. Draft minutes from 20 May 2010 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-05-26)
  2. Re: Draft minutes from 20 May 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-26)
  3. Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-19)
  4. Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 15th April 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-04-22)
  5. Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 15th April 2010 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-04-22)
  6. Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 15th April 2010 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-04-21)
  7. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 15 April 2010 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2010-04-14)
  8. minutes TAG meeting 24-26 March in Cambridge, MA, USA for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-04-12)
  9. Draft Agenda of 24-26 March 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-19)
  10. Tag Members: Please review your open actions ASAP as input to F2F agenda (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-10)
  11. TAG telcon minutes for 25 Feb 2010 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-02)
  12. Re: Fw: [Fwd: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals] (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-24)
  13. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  14. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)
  15. Re: Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2010-01-14 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-20)
  16. Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2010-01-14 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-01-19)
  17. Re: ACTION-357: Elaborate the Default Prefix Declaration story (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-01-13)
  18. ACTION-357: Elaborate the Default Prefix Declaration story (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2010-01-13)
  19. TAG Agenda for 14 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-12)
  20. minutes TAG weekly 7 Jan for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-01-07)
  21. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 7 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-06)

Related notes:

[DanC_]: try to include the requirements table

10 Dec 2009, 16:38:46

http://www.w3.org/QA/2009/11/default_prefix_declaration.html

Henry S. Thompson, 13 Jan 2010, 11:41:11

See misaddressed http://www.w3.org/mid/f5bmy0ixc7s.fsf%2540calexico.inf.ed.ac.uk and pointer therein to http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/dpd.html and http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/Whiteboard.jpg

Henry S. Thompson, 14 Jan 2010, 19:07:23

'requirements table' is http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/Whiteboard.jpg

Henry S. Thompson, 18 Jan 2010, 06:33:22

oops; dunno how this got connected to the UI namespace issue... fixing.

Dan Connolly, 20 Jan 2010, 18:47:24

syncing tracker with 28 Jan agenda

Dan Connolly, 27 Jan 2010, 15:18:09

"safe to assume no progress" -- ht Tue, 09 Feb 2010 21:32:38 +0000

Dan Connolly, 9 Feb 2010, 22:20:50

[DanC_]: possibly subsumed by action-406

24 Mar 2010, 20:28:34

ftf priority "if there is time and interest"
per Noah 19 May http://www.w3.org/mid/4BF3F881.4050006@arcanedomain.com

Dan Connolly, 19 May 2010, 18:11:22

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $