ACTION-265: Work with Larry, Henry to frame technical issues relating to the vairous overlapping specs. about URIs, IRIs and encoding on the wire

Work with Larry, Henry to frame technical issues relating to the vairous overlapping specs. about URIs, IRIs and encoding on the wire

State:
closed
Person:
Dan Connolly
Due on:
July 13, 2009
Created on:
May 7, 2009
Associated Issue:
IRIEverywhere-27
Related emails:
  1. Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 13 August 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-08-27)
  2. Are minutes posted for TAG teleconference of 13 Aug 2009? (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-08-25)
  3. Re: IRI document including LEIRI and HREF (Web Address) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-08-11)
  4. Minutes of TAG telcon 2009-05-28 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-05-29)
  5. Re: TAG F2F Priorities (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-05-28)
  6. Re: TAG F2F Priorities (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-05-28)
  7. TAG F2F Priorities (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-27)
  8. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 28 May 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-27)
  9. Re: a few URI/href issues captured with test cases (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-22)
  10. Re: a few URI/href issues captured with test cases (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-22)
  11. Re: a few URI/href issues captured with test cases (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-05-21)
  12. Re: a few URI/href issues captured with test cases (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-21)
  13. a few URI/href issues captured with test cases (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-05-21)
  14. RE: [ISSUE-27] What are chances of progress on ACTION-265 in time for the 21 May TAG Teleconference (also ISSUE-24) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-21)
  15. RE: [ISSUE-27] What are chances of progress on ACTION-265 in time for the 21 May TAG Teleconference (also ISSUE-24) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-05-20)
  16. Agenda for 21 May 2009 TAG Teleconference and Start of F2F Agenda Planning (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-19)
  17. Minutes of the 7th May TAG teleconference (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-05-15)
  18. [ISSUE-27] What are chances of progress on ACTION-265 in time for the 21 May TAG Teleconference (also ISSUE-24) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-14)
  19. Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 14 May 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-05-13)

Related notes:

LMM is on holiday this week, I think

Dan Connolly, 9 Jun 2009, 17:22:30

LMM is working on an IRI spec edit, targetted for 13 July

Dan Connolly, 25 Jun 2009, 13:07:18

Combined draft submitted to IETF, posting msg to TAG

Larry Masinter, 21 Jul 2009, 22:21:28

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $