ACTION-173: Review "Content Transformation Guidelines" and suggest whether the TAG should provide an official comment

Review "Content Transformation Guidelines" and suggest whether the TAG should provide an official comment

State:
closed
Person:
Norman Walsh
Due on:
October 16, 2008
Created on:
September 2, 2008
Associated Issue:
genericResources-53
Related emails:
  1. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-11-13)
  2. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from raman@google.com on 2008-11-13)
  3. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-13)
  4. RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-13)
  5. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-11-13)
  6. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2008-11-12)
  7. TAG Telcon Agenda for 13th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines;namespaceDocument-8; Dec F2F; Action Item Review (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  8. An apology - (was FW: Draft (soon to be final) TAG telcon aenda for 13th November 2008) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  9. Draft (soon to be final) TAG telcon aenda for 13th November 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-12)
  10. RE: Regrets for 6 Nov (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-06)
  11. TAG Telcn Agenda, 6th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines; urnsAndRegistries-50; Webarch and WS; tagSoupIntegration-54; uriBasedPackageAccess-61; TPAC Followup; F2F Planning. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-05)
  12. Agenda Draft for 6th Nov (was RE: TAG Tecon 6th Nov: Request for Agenda Items.) (from skw@hp.com on 2008-11-04)
  13. TAG Telcon Agenda: 16th Oct 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines; abbreviatedURI-56; TPAC Planning (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-15)
  14. Draft TAG Telcon Agenda for 16th Oct. (from raman@google.com on 2008-10-14)
  15. Draft TAG Telcon Agenda for 16th Oct. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-14)
  16. TAG Telcon Agenda 9th Oct 2008: 'Content Transformation Guidelines' LC Review; passwordsInTheClear-52; binaryXML-30; TAG@TPAC (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-08)
  17. TAG Telcon Agenda for 2nd October 2008: abbreviatedURI-56; WS-* ; Content Transformation Guidlines LC Review Req; httpRedirection-57; passwordInTheClear-52; tagSoupIntegration-54; TAG@TPAC (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01)
  18. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda Draft for 2nd October 2008 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-10-01)
  19. TAG Telcon Agenda Draft for 2nd October 2008 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-10-01)
  20. Re: TAG weekly telcon agenda for 11 Sep 2008: XMLVersioning-41; binaryXML-30; UrnsAndRegistries-50; Self-Describing Web; F2F Agenda; tagSoupIntegration-54; abreviateURIs-56; WS-* inquiry; Content-Transformation Guidelines review request; htpRedirecti (from orchard@pacificspirit.com on 2008-09-10)
  21. TAG weekly telcon agenda for 11 Sep 2008: XMLVersioning-41; binaryXML-30; UrnsAndRegistries-50; Self-Describing Web; F2F Agenda; tagSoupIntegration-54; abreviateURIs-56; WS-* inquiry; Content-Transformation Guidelines review request; htpRedirections-57 (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-10)
  22. RE: TAG Telcon agenda delayed until tomorrow. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-10)
  23. Re: TAG Telcon agenda delayed until tomorrow. (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2008-09-09)
  24. TAG Telcon agenda delayed until tomorrow. (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-09)
  25. TAG Telcon Agenda 4th Sept 2008: tagSoupIntegration-54; abbreviatedURIs-56; XMLVersioning-41; F2F Agenda;httpRedirections-57; Open Action Items (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-03)
  26. RE: Draft agenda for TAG telcon 16th Sept 2008 available (from skw@hp.com on 2008-09-02)

Related notes:

Verbal report on action item from Norm: http://www.w3.org/2008/11/13-tagmem-minutes.html#item04

Stuart Williams, 18 Nov 2008, 14:21:23

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $