W3C | TAG | Previous: 21 November 2006
| Next: 2 January 2007
Agenda of 19 December 2006 TAG teleconference
details - issues
list (handling new
issues) - www-tag
archive - tag
Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Noah
Roll call -- Regrets: none
Propose next teleconference: 2 January, appoint scribe: propose
Accept this agenda?
- Follow up from f2f
Dates of next f2f: 5-6 Feb or 6-7 March? See thread
Update on a few actions:
- Henry to copy edit passwords in the clear draft within next 24
hours -- see Passwords
in the Clear 2006/12/12
- Ed Rice to alert Web Security Context Working Group (chair Mary
Ellen Zurko) to content of passwords in clear draft, to negotiate a
review by them, and to the fact that we are working toward
- Noah and Dave to write a position paper outline for the TAG by the
18th of Dec.
- Noah to update status to make metadataInURI an approved finding
- Vincent will notify all TAG nominees of March meeting when
nominations list becomes public
- Issues whenToUseGet-7,
Review of draft
submission to the Workshop on Web of
Services for Enterprise Computing
- Deprecate UTF-7?
from Roy and following thread.
Open a new issue?
- Any other issue?
Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.13 $ of $Date: 2006/12/19 19:42:39 $