W3C | TAG | Previous: 4 April 2006 |
Next: 18 April 2006
Agenda of 11 April 2006 TAG teleconference
details - issues
list (handling new
issues) - www-tag
archive - tag
Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Noah
Roll call -- Regrets: TV
Propose next teleconference: 18 April, regrets, appoint scribe:
Approve minutes of
Accept this agenda?
Next F2F meetings:
- June 12-14 2006, Western Mass -- ACTION: Norm to send hotel details
in a week [4
- October 2006: final decision on dates and location -- ACTION: DanC
to explore Venice meeting venue [4
Apr 2006] -- email
- AC meeting
charter: "The TAG will present a report of its activities to the
Membership at each Advisory Committee meeting".
What topic for the next AC meeting (21-22 May, Edinburgh)? Who will
attend? Who will present?
- Issue xmlFunctions-34
Reviewing actions from last f2f:
- TVR, accepted on 27 Feb 2006: summarize history of
DTD/namespace/mimetype version practice, including XHTML, SOAP, and
- TBL, accepted on 27 Feb 2006: write a short email to make his point
so we capture this for future
- Issue putMediaType-38
Status of draft finding Authoritative
- ER, accepted on 28 Mar 2006: Propose disclaimer and discuss with
Ed has identified four items which we may want to look into further
- Issue xmlChunk-44
What is the current situation of this issue?
- Latest discussion recorded: 12
- Draft finding XML Chunk
Equality from September 2004
- Action NW, accepted on 12 May 2004: Write up a named equivalence
function based on today's discussion (e.g., based on infoset,
augmented with xml:lang/xml:base, not requiring prefixes, etc.).
- Any other issue?
Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.9 $ of $Date: 2006/04/11 16:54:04 $ by $Author: vquint $