W3C | TAG | Previous: 12 April 2005 | Next: 26 April 2005

Agenda of 19 April 2005 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details - issues list (handling new issues) - www-tag archive - tag archive - pending actions

  1. Roll call -- Regrets: HT, TBL, DO (possible), Noah (at risk) -- Scribe: Roy

    Accept this agenda?
    Date of Next telcon: propose Tuesday 26 April 2005 -- Scribe, Regrets
    Accept the minutes of 12 April telcon

  2. New issue?

    Squatting on link relationship names, x-tokens, registries, and URI-based extensibility

    email from Dan


  3. Close issue xmlIDSemantics-32?

    See Norm's comment in the minutes of 7 Feb telcon

  4. Review of XRI documents

    mail from Henry, mail from XRI Committee chairs

    ACTION Ed to review XRI and provide comments [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/03/22-tagmem-minutes.html#action02]

  5. Review of Binary XML documents

    ACTION HT to review the XBC documents with help from Noah [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action09]

    ACTION Ed to take Dave Orchard's list and add his information as a working document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/12-tagmem-minutes.html#action02]

  6. Reviewing WS-Addressing Core and SOAP Binding

    per 29 March telcon

  7. issue putMediaType-38

    Roy to prepare putMediaType-38 for further discussion [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action07]

  8. Discussion of httpRange-14

    Continue discussion from 29 March

Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.7 $ of $Date: 2005/04/19 16:29:23 $ by $Author: vquint $