This is a community page for links to SKOS case studies and use cases.
The SWD working group has edited a SKOS Use Cases and Requirements document, which gathers application cases submitted by the SKOS community in response to SWD's Call for use cases Pasang Iklan Gratis.
Please feel free to edit this page and add links to your cases!
Note: following the terminology used by the SWEO interest group, case studies include descriptions of systems that have been deployed within an organization, and are now being used within a production environment. Use cases include examples where an organization has built a prototype system, but it is not currently being used by business functions.
- Timo Borst, Joachim Neubert (German National Library of Economics, ZBW): Publishing STW Thesaurus for Economics as Linked Open Data (June 2009)
- MACS : Cross concordance of SWD, RAMEAU, and LCSH, see also description
- CARMEN, AP12 (1999-2002)
- HILT (-)
- RENARDUS: Mapping classifications to DDC (see DDC Mapping)
- CrissCross: Mapping DDC and SWD (2006 – 2008)
- Mapping Classifications - DESIRE (1998-2000)
- OAEI 2006 food Thesaurus Mapping Task - part of the Ontology Matching Workshop, uses 3 relations of the SKOS Mapping vocabulary part