This is a community page for links to SKOS case studies and use cases.
Please feel free to edit this page and add links to your cases!
Note: following the terminology used by the SWEO interest group, case studies include descriptions of systems that have been deployed within an organization, and are now being used within a production environment. Use cases include examples where an organization has built a prototype system, but it is not currently being used by business functions.
- Timo Borst, Joachim Neubert (German National Library of Economics, ZBW): Publishing STW Thesaurus for Economics as Linked Open Data (June 2009)
- MACS : Cross concordance of SWD, RAMEAU, and LCSH, see also description
- CARMEN, AP12 (1999-2002)
- HILT (-)
- RENARDUS: Mapping classifications to DDC (see DDC Mapping)
- CrissCross: Mapping DDC and SWD (2006 – 2008)
- Mapping Classifications - DESIRE (1998-2000)
- OAEI 2006 food Thesaurus Mapping Task - part of the Ontology Matching Workshop, uses 3 relations of the SKOS Mapping vocabulary part