Tools that provide a working environment to develop Semantic Web applications in the forms of application libraries, modules, etc. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of the tools can also be used by themselves, from a specific programming language (eg, RDFLib for Python), while others are extension of other libraries (eg, SeRQL that provides a query layer for SWI Prolog).
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- RomanticWeb.net, a Relation Object Mapping for semANTIC WEB in .NET (last modified: 6 March 2015)
- LITEQ (last modified: 17 February 2015)
- Ontorion Server-Semantic Knowledge Management Framework (last modified: 15 January 2015)
- Datalift (last modified: 4 January 2015)
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 15 November 2014)
Pages in category "Programming Environment"
This category contains only the following page.