Issue 3: Identifying Evaluation State Changes
- If a 3rd party makes an assertion ("broken!")
- Then the author follows that up with an assertion ("fixed!")
- Does the author's assertion supersede the 3rd party's assertion?
- Do we want to retain history?
- Is it implementation specific?
- Some have said it depends on the query.
- Others have said it depends on the UI allowing people to link
- Possible solutions
- thread relationship
- Supersedes/replace/obsoletes-previous relationship
- derive from earlier reports? (i.e., combining reports issue)
- Discussion Summaries: