Issue 1: Identifying Resource State Changes
- Currently, (EARL 0.95) if WebContent is a TestSubject it is identified
- Date is not sufficient to determine if content has changed since
last-modified if often not accurate.
- We would like some way to identify structural identicalness so a report
can still be valid.
- i.e. Content changes but structure does not.
- e.g. Continuous yet minor changes (such as "today's date")
- e.g. Advertisements
- One idea: hash. Refer to Nick Kew's Markup
- Discussion summaries: