From W3C Wiki
- Proposed by: Ian Jacobs
- Summary: W3C is redesigning its web site. In 2013 we surveyed the public, groups, and Members and created a plan based on the priorities we heard. Come to this session to hear about our progress and provide feedback to help ensure the site meets your needs.
- Type: Presentation and discussion
- Goals: Ian wants to use this opportunity to share progress and get feedback on wireframes for part of the site redesign, and to discuss other parts of the project.
- Minutes: http://www.w3.org/2013/11/13-site-design-minutes.html
Notes & Todos
- Add a point of contact to the industry landing pages
- Look into the grouping of specs, maybe using tags, for example for Internationalization
- A tool for distributed editing of metadata (of TRs)