Re: RFC 3744: principal-collection-set

I think that's a very important feature.  There's no intrinsic need
for SEARCH to rely on properties, and it should be valuable for a
number of non-WebDAV use cases.

Duplicating the server's feature advertisement in both OPTIONS and
properties should not be much of a hardship for a server and makes it
easier for a variety of clients to learn what they need to know.

Lisa