Re: This Document Defines Two Namespaces (was Re: Combined set of issues ...)

Combining that with the text already in that section I propose:

    WebDAV uses XML-based identifiers with XML namespaces.
    The use of XML namespaces means that unique WebDAV property names
    and XML elements can be quickly defined by any WebDAV user or
    application, without requiring IANA action.
     The property names and XML elements in this specification
     are all in the "DAV:" namespace.  Creation of identifiers
     in the "DAV:" namespace is controlled by the IETF.