Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-01.txt

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Antony Blakey [mailto:antony.blakey@linkuistics.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 12:20 AM
To: Julian Reschke
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-01.txt

The example in para 2 of section 3.2 incorrectly states:

For example, if collection C1 is mapped to both /CollX and /CollY, and
C1 contains a binding named "x.gif" to a resource R1, then either
[/CollX, x.gif] or [/CollY, y.gif] can appear in the DAV:parent-set of
R1, but not both.

That should be:

... then either [/CollX, x.gif] or [/CollY, x.gif] can appear ...

Julian Reschke wrote:
> this draft differs from the latest edits made in October in that two open
> issues have been resolved (both were raised by myself and resolved in
> agreement between Geoff and me). I therefore the working group to issue
the
> "last call" for this spec.

Antony Blakey
mailto:antony.blakey@linkuistics.com.au
Linkuistics - The Language of the Web

All that is required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing.