From: Tao Wan [mailto:want@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 3:43 PM
To: WebDAV
Subject: proppatch on null resource

Hi,
      I read your paper about "Proposed Extensions to WebDAV Properties"
linked through
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/props/draft-ietf-webdav-properties-ex
tension-00.txt,
we have same problem with yours. that is proppatch on a null resource. I am
not sure whether WebDAV
spec. can support a proppatch on a null resource right now. I mean if I
perform a proppatch on a null resource
does this method create this resource with the properties defined in <set>
element inside <propertyupdate> element?
Thanks

Tao Wan
Internet email: want@us.ibm.com