RE: contents of src and dst XML elements

Yup.... definitely inconsistent. I remember the argument about this, I just
don't remember which side I was on. =)

Basically the argument was that any time we have a URI we should have an
HREF element wrapping it. The counter argument is that adding more and more
layers of layering (src->href->uri) made it more difficult to parse and more
difficult to implement. At various points the spec got edited one way and
then the other. I would use the space shuttle logic here. You have three
votes (the value element, the example and the text), majority wins. The
majority choose using URI not HREF so we should just use URI.

I have added this issue to my list of issues to be considered when WebDAV
goes to draft status. I'm sure Jim Whitehead will do the same. His list,
unlike mine, is actually published.

			Yaron